We offer finest quality of clear light brown free flowing Coconut Shell Powder manufactured from matured coconut shells. The product finds extensive industrial use like in plywood and laminated board industry, in the manufacture of mosquito coils and agarbatti. Coconut shell powder is mainly used as filler and thus it is an industrial product.
Available in 80 and 100 mesh sizes. We Offer this product at a very competitive price for both international.
Following are the uses of Coconut Shell Powder:
- It is used as a raw material for Activated Carbon industries.
- It is extensively used as compound filler in the manufacture of Phenolic molding powder (Bakelite plastic) as a filler & extender.
- It is used as filler for synthetic resin glues.
- It is used successfully with specialized surface finishing liquid products (as an absorbent), Mastic adhesives, resin casting and bituminous products.
- It is used in heavy duty hand cleaner pastes as a mild abrasive.
- It can give a smooth and lustrous finish to moulded articles, and also improve their resistance to moisture and heat.
- In the Granular form, it is used as a Lost Circulation Material in Oil Well Drilling.
- It is used as a mild abrasive in shot blasting of delicate objects and of historic buildings.
- In Asia, it is widely used for the manufacture of insect repellent in the form of mosquito coils and also in Agarbattis, due to its long and uniform burning qualities.
- The product finds extensive use in plywood and laminated boards as a phenolic extruder and as filler in synthetic resin glues.
||Coconut Shell Powder
||Clear light brown free flowing powder
|Moisture ( % )
||7 per cent maximum.
||0.6 to 0.7 g/cc
||600 MT per Month
||Local $ Global
||Mosquito coils, Plywood, Filter, Glues, Powder Activated Carbon, Etc,